Donald B. Johnson Scholarship/Donald B. Johnson Fellowship
The scholarship was established in memory of Professor Donald B. Johnson who was a faculty member in the Department of Political Science from 1951 until his death in 1981. He was renowned for his teaching in the field of American Politics and for his political activism.
- Awarded to two undergraduate political science majors who are completing their junior years.
- Student must exemplify the quality of character and leadership by which Donald Johnson was known.
- Student must demonstrate a financial need.
- Johnson Fellowship will be awarded on the base of merit.
- Johnson Scholarship will be awarded on the base of merit and financial need.
- Department of Political Science