College of Public Health Diversity Scholarships
The College of Public Health Diversity Scholarships support incoming first-year students who are directly admitted to the public health major. This award is based on merit (GPA) and responses to short essay questions. Eligible students include individuals who are from historically underrepresented populations (Alaskan Native/American Indian, African American, Hispanic/Latino(a), Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander or multi-racial), first-generation college students, and/or students who have a demonstrated financial need through a completed FAFSA.
Award: One-time award from $500-$2,000, depending on merit and demonstrated financial need. Award amount will be adjusted so as not to exceed the cost of attendance when all scholarships are combined. This award is not renewable.
Eligibility to apply:
- Admitted to the College of Public Health
AND one of the following:
- Completed a FAFSA and have financial need;
- OR Either parent does not have a college degree (first gen);
- OR Ethnicity includes Alaskan Native/American Indian, African American, Hispanic/Latino(a), Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, or multi-racial
- Applications due January 15, 2022