Charles E. and Eleanore Wilson Scholarship Fund
Awarded to a currently enrolled undergraduate student with a declared interest or major in Actuarial Science or Statistics.
A 3.5 GPA at the UI is required. Student must be seeking their first undergraduate degree, maintain full-time (12+ hours) enrollment at The University of Iowa, and must demonstrate financial need through completing a FAFSA.
- Up to $10,000
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- List Advanced Placement Courses and scores.
- Please provide a profile of your school and community activities, offices held, honors awarded, and years of participation. Organize it into the following categories: Art/Music; Athletics/Dance; Debate/Dramatics; Publications; Student Government; Community Programs; Extracurricular Academic Experiences; Jobs; Volunteer Work; Other Circumstances of Interest to the Committee; Honors/Awards (for activities not listed).
- List all SOA exams passed, along with score(s).
- Please provide a resume that describes your academic accomplishments ( research, awards, involvement in organizations, etc.)
- Academic Record Consent
I understand by checking this box I provide the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences permission to include my academic record with my scholarship application. I certify that the above knowledge is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- 1. Signature (Type Full Name):
- 2. Today's Date: