John and Shirley Harrison Prize in Journalism
Awarded to a deserving student majoring in journalism. Preference will be given to a student who:
- Is a third- or fourth-year undergraduate;
- Has demonstrated a passion for journalism through work of high quality on student or professional news outlets and a deep interest in international affairs:
- Has had the equivalent of at least two college years of study of a foreign language and an interest in developing proficiency in one or more foreign languages, and;
- Proposes to use the prize money to help finance study or other experiences abroad that will help increase the student’s understanding of another language and culture.
- School of Journalism & Mass Communication