The Spanish Student Aid Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded by the Department of Spanish and Portuguese to a deserving student majoring in Spanish or Portuguese. Must demonstrate financial need and merit.
- Up to $500
- Division of World Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload Supporting Document: Academic Transcript
Upload a copy of your current transcript in PDF format. Login to MyUI and click on the GRADE REPORT button on your home page.
- Upload Supporting Document: Statement
Upload a one-page statement explaining why you want to study Spanish or Portuguese as well as the ways in which this award would alleviate significant financial burdens and thus facilitate your ability to pursue a degree in our Department.
- By signing below, I certify that all information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Further, I understand that consideration for scholarships may be denied if any information is found to be incomplete or inaccurate. My signature also authorizes the University of Iowa to include my academic record with my scholarship application and to release pertinent information to scholarship selection committees, publications and donors.
- 1. Signature (Type Full Name):
- 2. Today's Date