Shoemaker-Strickler Memorial Scholarship in Chemistry
This scholarship is open to newly admitted students who will begin their undergraduate studies next Fall. Eligible applicants must be majoring in Chemistry and have an ACT composite score of 30 or above and an ACT Math subscore of 30 or above. x000D
This award is renewable for a total of four years or to graduation, whichever comes first, as long as the student remains enrolled full-time as a Chemistry major in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences and maintains a 3.50 University of Iowa grade point average.x000D
- Up to $15,000
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- How has the pandemic impacted your learning experience and what strategies have you used to be academically successful during this time? (Essay should be more than a paragraph but fewer than 1,000 words)
- Daytime/preferred telephone number for possible phone interview:
- Evening/preferred telephone number for possible phone interview:
- Please provide the names and email addresses for two individuals who can provide letters of recommendation. Make sure you have the full name and correct e-mail address for each person submitting the letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Provide Name and Email Address
- Academic Record Consent
I understand by checking this box I provide the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences permission to include my academic record with my scholarship application. I certify that the above knowledge is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- 1. Signature (Type Full Name):
- 2. Today's Date: