Jessica D. Thilges Memorial Scholarship
Awarded to a currently enrolled undergraduate student who demonstrates merit and is in good academic standing. Preference will be given to first-generation students who demonstrate financial need, are residents of the state of Iowa and who have experience volunteering in an animal welfare setting. This is a non-renewable award.
- Up to $2000
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Supplemental Questions
- Did your father or mother graduate from an accredited four-year college or university?
- Provide a description of your experience volunteering in an animal welfare setting. Include how long you were involved in this volunteer work and what your specific role was. If you did not volunteer in this way, please mark NA. (Limit of 200 words)
- By signing below, I certify that all information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Further, I understand that consideration for scholarships may be denied if any information is found to be incomplete or inaccurate. My signature also authorizes the University of Iowa to include my academic record with my scholarship application and to release pertinent information to scholarship selection committees, publications and donors.
- 1. Signature (Type Full Name):
- 2. Today's Date